4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (371 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

Ahorrar muchos euros al año viendo cuál es la gasolinera más barata en Elpreciodelagasolina.com

OFRECEMOS IELTS REGISTRADOS Y CERTIFICADOS TOEFL

17 posts
jovroy9
jovroy9

OFRECEMOS IELTS REGISTRADOS Y CERTIFICADOS TOEFL

COMPRA TU CERTIFICADO IELTS REGISTRADO AUTÉNTICO, CERTIFICADO TOEFL Y MUCHOS
MÁS

VENDEMOS CERTIFICADO IELTS ORIGINAL Y CERTIFICADO TOEFL

Nos especializamos en IELTS, GRE, TOEIC, TOEFL, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, YLE, KET, BULATS, ILEC, ICFE CELTA / DELTA y todos
Certificates.all nuestros documentos son reales, registrarse y puede verificar en línea

Compre su regiatered IELTS-TOEFL AUTODESK Test Certificate
Sin tomar los exámenes. Las regiones que cubrimos son Asia, Emiratos Árabes Unidos, Qatar, Omán, Arabia Saudita, Arabia Saudita, Arabia Saudita, Turquía, México, Bazil, China, Japón, Corea, Taiwán, Rusia, India, Rumania, Portugal, Eslovaquia, Turquía, Ucrania África, Polonia, Noruega, Italia, Irlanda, Finlandia, etc.
Obtención de diferentes tipos de certificado sin necesidad de escritura de prueba
Cuestiones de la lista negra en los países de Oriente Medio Obtención de la conducción internacional
Licencias Procesamiento y documentos de viaje para vivir, estudiar y trabajar
Diferentes partes del mundo. Obtenga su pasaporte de los siguientes:
Países USA, AUSTRALIA, CANADÁ, JAPÓN, etc

INFOS

Nos especializamos en la producción de los certificados TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, AUTODESK CELTA / DELTA y otros certificados de idioma inglés. Tenga en cuenta que nuestros certificados IELTS y TOEFL son originales y registrados en la base de datos y puede ser verificado. Después de su pedido se coloca sólo toma pocos días para que podamos obtener sus datos en el sistema Una vez que sus datos se imputan en el sistema que se Estar en el IELTS o TOEFL sitios web / sistema una vez para siempre y aparecerá real, legítimo y verificable para siempre.

Certificado IELTS El puntaje es entre 0 (Mínimo) y 9 (Máximo) con 0.5 bandas
incremento. Cuatro resultados se reportan en el IELTS ™:
Puntuación de lectura reportada en una escala de banda 0-9, con incremento de 0,5 bandas
Resultado de escucha informado en una escala de banda 0-9, con incremento de 0,5 bandas
Puntuación de escritura informada en una escala de 0-9 bandas, con incremento de 0.5 bandas
La puntuación de habla se informó en una escala de banda de 0-9, con incremen- to de 0,5 bandas
CONTACTOS

CORREO ELECTRÓNICO:

Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karlwood001@gmail.com
Karl.wood75
Karl.wood75
Karl.wood75
Karl.wood75
Karl.wood75
Karl.wood75
Karl.wood75
Karl.wood75
Karl.wood75
Karl.wood75

diherbalselalu
diherbalselalu

Your publish had provided me with another point of view on this topic. I had simply no notion that things can easily work on this ways as well. Thank you for sharing your perspective. Obat Herbal Kanker Prostat Stadium 4

I need to appreciate your perfectly written content it's useful and your writing type helped me to that without any difficulty. Thanks Obat Kanker Prostat Alami

I found useful information on this topic as I'm working on a business project. Thank-you posting relative information and it's now becoming easier to comprehensive this project Obat Herbal Kanker Prostat Stadium 4

diherbalselalu
diherbalselalu

Now i'm actively implementing a great assignment and I have been exploring your page for a couple of hours. Appreciate your it proved worthwhile for me. Obat Herbal Kanker Payudara Mujarab

I likely appreciating each of this. will be an incredible and decent impart. I have to much obliged. Great employment! You all an incredible blog site, and possess some extraordinary substance. Obat Kanker Payudara Stadium 4

I been very encouraged to locate this website. I desired to cheers with this special study. I certainly savored each and every that and I've you bookmarked to look in brand new things you publish. Obat Herbal Kanker Payudara Stadium 4

diherbalselalu
diherbalselalu

The world will be changing fast. people are also becoming altered.day by day time we are becoming more dependant on degital system.you are making me think of this really.You have a nice method of sharing your thoughts. Obat Herbal Kanker Paru Paru Stadium 4

This is really a brilliant post, many gratitude for telling Good luck I found out about this primary blog. Obat Kanker Paru Paru Alami

I really enjoy simply reading through all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Undoubtedly an excellent article. The information you have provided is truly very useful. Obat Herbal Kanker Paru Paru Stadium 4

dongbei
dongbei

The current design is Coach factory Outlet Store focused on the traditional design Michael Kors Factory Outlet level of continuous mining and self-realization,Coach Outlet Stores but also facing the social renewal of the multiple challenges.Kate Spade Outlet It is a means of critical research on reality, and it will lead to the attention and expectation of every viewer to the present and future survival of mankind. In this regard, 20 designers expressed their own ideas for the design form.Michael Kors OutletAs long as our designers can adhere to Michael Kors Bags the original,Michael Kors Outlet Online from their own to explore,Coach Outlet Online give full play to their independent thinking and independent personality,Michael Kor Store Online I believe that the design environment will become better.michael kors store online For the people we do design,Christian Louboutin Shoes the Internet's information is richer,Ray Ban Outlet including materials,Michael Kors Outlet Store colors, patterns and formsMichael Kors Outlet and other aspects,The North Face Jackets including we can instantly travel through Europe and Europe,Coach Factory Outlet so unprecedented information to the oakley sunglasses outlet design to bring infinite vitality , Which is in any future can not imagine. Now,Coach Handbags Outlet people can do a lot of things at home,Michael Kors Handbags Outlet but there are still many people eager to travel,polo ralph lauren outlet to the field to feel the nature.Oakley Sunglasses Outlet So I think the design should actually play such a role, is to strengthen the human experience. <br>
Tory Burch Shoes In the real sense of true religion jeans interior design development only twenty or thirty years,Ralph Lauren Outlet it is equivalent to the development of Western design for nearly a hundred years,cheap jordan so the interior design should be said to nike air max move forward at an extraordinary speed forward.Jordan shoesIf people get things too easy, but will not really appreciate it, understand it,the north face I think this is the designer in ray ban outlet contact with the use of the Internet must consider the issue.Michael Kors Outlet One of the social problems we need to solve in our design is to cheap ray ban sungalsses focus on civic awareness and low-income groups,adidas nmd shoes as well as their needs.The North Face Jackets We actually want to serve the public,Tory Burch Flats not only for the high consumer groups.true religion outlet One of the social problems Tory Burch Outlet Online we need to solve in our design is to focus on civic awareness and low-income groups, as well as their needs.Coach Outlet Store We actually want to serve the public,Coach Outlet not only for the high consumer groups.Moncler Jackets If we can not solve the problem now,kate spade handbags Outlet we can not solve the problems of the present,Burberry Bags Sale but it will not bring about a problem.Coach Outlet glorious future. <br>
Ray-Ban Sunglasses Outlet For designers,Christian Louboutin Outlet the changes brought about by the Internet will make Coach Factory Outlet Online everyone's thinking from the traditional,Salvatore Ferragamo individual development for the flat, and the world and related industries exchange status.oakley outlet When we answer what the United States is,Ralph Lauren Outlet we are actually exploring and re-shaping Coach Factory Outlet the context in which we north face jackets communicate with each other.Coach Outlet The construction of kate spade this context will bring about cheap Oakley future design standards,Prada Outlet Store that is, the combination of art and design and the spirit of the present era.Fitflop Shoes In recent years,Michael Kors Outlet with the popularity of online shopping lifestyle,Ray-Ban Sunglasses Outletconsumers of online shopping food,yeezy boost especially the demand for fresh food door growing,Pandora Jewelry Sale "in the era of tory burch outlet store consumer upgrades in the background,Michael Kors Outlet online consumers pay more attention to coach outlet product quality and service,Coach Outlet Store Online It is in line with this trend,Coach Factory Outlet and we hope to provide a cheap nike air max safe food kitchen for the people coach outlet store US who are looking for food safety and healthy nutrition,Polo Ralph Lauren as well as a high quality of life service.

veherbaherbal
veherbaherbal

Now i'm actively taking care of an assignment and I have been exploring your page for a couple of hours. Thank you for your it proved helpful for me. Obat herbal kanker rahim

I most likely appreciating each of the idea. is actually an incredible and decent impart. I need to much obliged. Great employment! You all an incredible blog site, and also have some extraordinary substance. Obat tradisional kanker serviks

I'd been very encouraged to track down this website. I desired to warm regards with this special study. I certainly savored every single the idea and I've you bookmarked to look at brand new things you publish. Obat herbal kanker rahim dan serviks paling ampuh

veherbaherbal
veherbaherbal

The world will be transforming fast. people are also getting changed.day by day we are becoming more dependant on degital system.you're making me think of this really.You have a great technique of sharing your thoughts. Obat herbal kista

This is definitely really a brilliant article, many credit for telling Excellent luck I found out about this specific blog site. Obat herbal kista ovarium

I really enjoy simply browsing all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you you have people like me who appreciate your work. Obviously a fantastic post. The information which you have provided is truly very beneficial. pengObatan kistaovarium

veherbaherbal
veherbaherbal

Just keep writing what you are excited about, and the visitors will visit your site. Obat gagal ginjal

Your article had provided me with another point of view on this topic. I had no idea that things can work on this manner as well. Thank you for sharing your perspective. Obat tradisional gagal ginjal

I need to thank you for your appropriately written content it's useful and your writing fashion helped me to that without the difficulty. Credit Obat herbal gagal ginjal tanpa cuci darah

scott154
scott154

<b>Salomon speedcross 3</b>
<b>chaussures Salomon</b>
<b>Nike Roshe Runs</b>
<b>Nike running shoes</b>
<b>Moncler outlet</b>
<b>Nike Huarache femmes</b>
<b>Nike Roshe One</b>
<b>Nike Air Max 2015</b>
<b>Nike outlet store</b>
<b>Nike Air Huarache UK</b>
<b>yeezy boost</b>
<b>Roshe Run men</b>
<b>Nike Huarache pas cher</b>
<b>Air Max 90 homme</b>
<b>Moncler UK</b>
<b>Nike Air Max 90</b>
<b>Jordan shoes</b>
<b>Nike Air Max 2017</b>
<b>Air Max 90 homme</b>
<b>Canada Goose parka</b>
<b>Fitflop sandals</b>
<b>Nike Air Max 90</b>
<b>Canada Goose outlet UK</b>
<b>Air Max</b>
<b>Canada Goose parka</b>
<b>Hermes Birkin bag</b>
<b>Fitflop clearance</b>
<b>Nike Air Max Thea</b>
<b>Nike Air Max 2016</b>
<b>Fitflop</b>
<b>Canada Goose UK</b>
<b>chaussure Salomon</b>
<b>Nike Air Max 90 sale</b>
<b>Air Max 2017</b>
<b>Nike Roshe Run</b>
<b>Nike Air Huarache</b>
<b>Nike Air Huarache Run</b>
<b>Yeezy Boost 350 v2</b>
<b>Dr Dre Beats</b>
<b>Nike Air Max 2017</b>
<b>chaussure Salomon</b>
<b>Air Max 90</b>
<b>Nike Air Max</b>
<b>Air Jordan 11 for sale</b>
<b>Hermes belt</b>
<b>Fitflop sale</b>
<b>Nike Air Max 2017</b>
<b>Air Max</b>
<b>cheap Nike Air Max</b>
<b>Fitflop UK</b>
<b>Nike Air Max Thea</b>
<b>Adidas Yeezy Boost</b>
<b>Moncler jackets</b>
<b>Fitflop clearance</b>
<b>Nike Roshe Run pas cher</b>

daigege2
daigege2

supreme clothing
ralph lauren outlet
nfl jerseys
cheap mlb jerseys
ralph lauren uk
canada goose
rolex submariner date
nike outlet store
coach factory outlet
true religion jeans
north face outlet
uggs outlet
hermes belt
true religion jeans
ugg australia
michael kors outlet clearance
pandora jewelry
ugg outlet
nike huarache uk
prada bags
coach outlet online
nike outlet
ugg boots
polo shirts
ralph lauren outlet
the north face outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors uk
pandora charms
michael kors outlet 75% off
north face outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
north face jackets
adidas yeezy boost
ugg australia
adidas wings
michael kors uk
canada goose outlet
giuseppe zanotti
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
polo outlet
cheap jordans
louis vuitton
coach factory outlet
versace sunglasses
christian louboutin shoes
longchamp outlet online
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade outlet
ferragamo shoes
pandora jewelry
nike huarache
coach outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots
red bottom shoes
gafas de sol ray ban
uggs outlet
vans shoes
michael kors online
canada goose canada
ugg outlet
michael kors handbags
mbt outlet
michael kors outlet
ray ban wayfarer
adidas stan smith
north face clearance
christian louboutin uk
adidas trainers uk
uggs outlet
north face outlet
nike blazer shoes
ralph lauren outlet
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton handbags
polo ralph lauren pas cher
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin
rolex oyster perpetual datejust
coach outlet online
cheap nba jerseys
ugg boots
cheap jordans
cheap ugg boots
rolex submariner
kate spade outlet
michael kors canada
the north face outlet
ugg boots
canada goose canada
burberry uk
christian louboutin outlet
moncler outlet
ugg outlet
20179.4chenjinyan

daigege2
daigege2

nike outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
ralph lauren polo shirts
air max uk
baseball jerseys
adidas stan smith
cheap jordans
pandora jewelry
coach outlet online
nike roshe run
vibram fivefingers
uggs uk
swarovski jewelry
michael kors handbags
fitflops sale
canada goose sale
michael kors tote handbags
adidas yeezy
the north face outlet
ugg boots
ugg boots
true religion jeans
michael kors handbags
kate spade outlet
versace sunglasses
supra shoes
jordan 14
fitflops sale clearance
coach factory outlet
supreme clothing
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
true religion jeans
hermes bags
canada goose outlet
canada goose
hermes outlet
ugg boots
chaussures christian louboutin
cheap uggs
ralph lauren polo
michael kors outlet
adidas originals
ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
coach outlet
nike air max 90
oakley sunglasses
uggs outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors handbags uk
michael kors outlet
ugg boots outlet
nike outlet
ralph lauren uk
michael kors uk
ray ban sunglasses
polo shirts
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
adidas shoes
ugg outlet
rolex replica watches
adidas yeezy
coach outlet
the north face canada
hermes outlet
fitflops sandals
burberry outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap jordans
ray ban sunglasses outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans
polo shirts
moncler uk
nike huarache
coach bags
jordan shoes
oakley vault
coach canada
cheap nhl jerseys
true religion jeans
rolex watches
nike football boots
birkenstock shoes
ugg outlet online
longchamp handbags
doudoune canada goose
adidas nmd r1
burberry outlet
cheap jordans
fitflops outlet
201710.10chenjinyan

postinglagi
postinglagi

WOW Portal Domino QQ

valamore
valamore

ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734
ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734
ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734
ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734ad734

valamore
valamore

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

valamore
valamore

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ru
spysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ru
leadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.ru
majorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.ru
nationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ru
observationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.ru
packedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.ru
partfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ru
radialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.ru
rearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.ru
reinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ru
screwingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ru
tacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.ru
telescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.ru
jointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.ru
killthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.ru
lamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.ru
factoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.ru
gangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ru
hailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ru
handradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

valamore
valamore

cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv
cvcvcvcvcv

valamore
valamore

XX19PEKeInFuWiSoXVJeBrPrMiSiErIsXXTeHoTrPrXXDoSeTeXITeViMaSk
CeNeXXXICDRiErCDReKaEsAuMeTeHeXIDVSyJeMaEdIIRoLaMiXINeELPu
PaSoRAGoWiElCDViPhSnJoHeVoNiElPaFrZeMaVaASSwTsXXIPHaZeERMa
JPELSDZeAADaZeScSeBrCDHoFrZeAuGeksZeArZeAuDCDCXIhoPNZeskZe
XXXXSDXXSaSNINBoFeBoCrSDMeJeABJaNaARARRoIIMeJaVaGOAdCoFJAd
mTwwAtWIIwBBChOnRoStXXcaRhWhAcBaXIFaSPFrEdXIHaJuXVAcWiAlDV
BiWiBaAlDVJuRuCuMiPrAnMiOsJeBrFrXVDeVaXXToArNiCaBiElDuJaXI
ShXIIISDMiTaNaSaOnPaBoCoJowwboDaXXWI

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Noviembre 2018
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 1 2

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).