4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (537 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

¿Sabes cuál es la gasolinera más barata de tu zona? Elpreciodelagasolina.com

s earned a lucrative move to Red

1 post
lw789
lw789

NEW YORK -- Michael Vick is switching green jerseys -- and maybe trading his clipboard for a starting job. The New York Jets signed the former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback to a one-year deal Friday, and released Mark Sanchez, the one-time face of the franchise. "I love competition and I love football," Vick said during a conference call Friday night. "And, I feel I have a lot of football left to play." Vick will present a real challenge to Jets starter Geno Smith, who played well down the stretch of his rookie season, but finished with 12 touchdowns and 21 interceptions. "As of right now," Vick said, "Genos the starting quarterback of this football team." But, Vick also made it clear that he still envisions himself as a starter. "I wouldnt say I would necessarily be OK with sitting on the bench all year," Vick said. "But, I know what I signed up for and I know what I came to New York to do." He said his first order of business is competing with Smith and helping the second-year quarterback along. "At the end of the day," Vick said, "Ill be content with it." Vick said he met Smith last year during the draft process and has stayed in touch since. He also acknowledged that he wont wear his familiar No. 7 with the Jets, saying it was Smiths number to keep. Vick was a free agent after spending the last five seasons with the Eagles. He will be reunited with Jets offensive co-ordinator Marty Mornhinweg, who helped the quarterback have the best season of his career in Philadelphia in 2010. Vick was plagued by injuries the last three years and lost the starting job last year to Nick Foles. "I want to personally wish Michael Vick and his family all the best as he heads into the next phase of his career," Eagles chairman and CEO Jeffrey Lurie said in a statement. "I really enjoyed getting to know him over the last five years. He always represented our team with a tremendous amount of class." Vick thanked the Eagles, their fans and the city of Philadelphia in an open letter posted on The Philadelphia Inquirers website. "I was honoured to be their quarterback and took the privilege to heart every day," he wrote. Vick was considered the top quarterback available in this off-seasons free agent class, although he didnt garner much attention. Vick said he was sold on the Jets because he enjoyed the idea of being reunited with Mornhinweg and playing for Rex Ryan, an opportunity he always hoped for. "Hes a great talent whos won many games, including playoff games, in this league," Mornhinweg said of Vick in comments posted on the teams website. "He has the respect of both his teammates and opponents. Hes here in a role where hes going to compete and push Geno Smith to become the very best that he can be. Michael will be able to go in and play at a high level and a winning level if called upon." Vick, who had a solid start in Chip Kellys up-tempo offence, injured a hamstring in Week 5 last season. He was replaced by Foles, who led the Eagles to the NFC East title and was selected the Pro Bowl MVP. Despite losing the starting gig, Vick was praised by Kelly and team officials for being a leader in the locker room and maintaining an outstanding relationship with Foles and helping him through his second NFL season. "I have a lot left," Vick said. "Its evident with what I was able to do last year." The move by the Jets is reminiscent of the headline-making trade they made in 2008, when they acquired an unretired Brett Favre -- but as their unquestioned starter. The Vick signing also came two years to the day that the Jets made the stunning move to trade for Tim Tebow. Vick, a four-time Pro Bowl selection who will be 34 in June, was once considered the most dynamic player in the NFL, particularly during his first six NFL seasons with the Atlanta Falcons. His playing career was abruptly halted for two seasons in 2007 when he pleaded guilty to being part of a dog fighting ring. He served 21 months in federal prison, and two more in home confinement. Since his release in 2009, Vick has worked with the Humane Society of the United States to stop organized animal fighting. The move drew mixed reviews by Jets fans on Twitter and message boards, but that didnt concern Vick. "I appreciate all the Jets fans who appreciate me and accept me for who I am and what Ive become, not for what Ive done," Vick said. "Right now, my past is irrelevant." The Sanchez move came as no surprise, but completes a stunning downfall for the quarterback who once drew comparisons to Joe Namath after helping lead the Jets to consecutive AFC title games in 2009 and 2010. Sanchez struggled with consistency after that, and the lasting image of his time with the Jets came in 2012 when he fumbled after running into the backside of guard Brandon Moore. It was returned for a touchdown by New Englands Steve Gregory in front of a national television audience on Thanksgiving night and infamously labeled "The Butt Fumble." He spent last season on injured reserve after tearing the labrum in his right shoulder in a preseason game, clearing the way for Smith to start every game. Sanchez had three years remaining on his contract, but his $13.1 million salary cap number for next season -- and $2 million roster bonus due Tuesday -- made it unlikely the team would keep him at that amount. "Id like to thank Mark for everything hes done for this team and me personally," Ryan said in a statement issued by the team. "We were rookies together and had some early success, becoming the first rookie head coach-quarterback to go to back-to-back championship games. We experienced a lot together and I really appreciate Mark. "Hes a great player, a great teammate and I wish him nothing but the best." Julian Brandt Germany Jersey. For the Athletics, hes extremely important at the top of the order, especially with Coco Crisp hurting. Jaso drove in three runs Sunday night, helping Scott Kazmir and Oakland beat the Texas Rangers 9-3. Marco Reus Germany Jersey. With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Ilkay-Gundogan-Germany-Jersey/.B. -- Canadas Rachel Homan had ideal preparation for the playoffs at the Ford World Curling Championships with a pair of hard-fought wins over tenacious opponents Thursday. Marvin Plattenhardt Jersey. The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. Julian Draxler Germany Jersey.Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday.JEREZ, Spain - Like father, like son.At least, that is the long-term plan for Formula One newcomer Carlos Sainz Jr., who hopes to emulate his father by becoming world champion one day.The 20-year-old Spaniard, the son of two-time rally world champion Carlos Sainz, will make his debut for the Toro Rosso team at the season-opening Australian Grand Prix on March 15.He almost seems old compared to his teammate, the 17-year-old Max Verstappen.His father, Jos Verstappen, was a moderately successful F1 driver, competing in over 100 races and securing two podium finishes. That makes him the most successful Dutch racer ever, but his son has far loftier ambitions.Im only 17. But Ive always wanted to be a Formula One driver, and have a chance. I cant wait, the unflappable Verstappen said on Saturday at the Jerez circuit, speaking in the measured tones of a seasoned professional. Im not here to drive for 14th or 15th position. You want to be a race winner, you want to finish in the top 10 all the time and, hopefully, with some situations you can have an even better result.His father has been a big help.He knows the bad side and the good side of it, Verstappen said. Hes given me a lot of advice.So has Sainzs father, the world rally champion in 1990 and 1992 who won 26 races and secured almost 100 podiums.Because their series differ, it is not so much technical advice. Rather, Sainz says, his father has encouraged him to think big in terms of attitude, and how to become a world champion someday,Both drivers profess not to be nervous, yet, with the first race only six weeks away.Its too early to have nerves. In Melbourne there will be more, Sainz said. Now, there is more will and concentration.Toro Rosso has the youngest driver lineup in F1 history, and former champion Kimi Raikkoneen — the oldest driver on the circuit at 35 — is nearly as old as Sainz and Verstappen together.ddddddddddddBut team principal Franz Tost considers their age irrelevant.To be honest I dont care what (people are) saying, he said.Verstappen has only one seasons experience racing in the European Formula Three championship — finishing third overall last year, when he won 10 of 33 races. His hiring by Toro Rosso prompted motorsport governing body FIA to ban under-18 drivers from F1 next year, and make drivers go through more development series.Sainz is considerably more experienced, having competed in the Formula Renault 3.5 series — of which he became the youngest champion last year — the European F3 circuit, and British F3 in the past three seasons.Max started racing at six years old. This is a new driver generation, Tost said. They were most of the time out on a car track, not in a school yard. Im convinced we will not have any problems.Tost cites the example of Russian driver Daniil Kvyat to further prove his point.Kvyat, who is also 20 and came through Toro Rossos racing pool, has earned a lucrative move to Red Bull as a replacement for seven-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel, — despite only one season of F1 experience.I do not agree with the many argumentations that our drivers are too young, Tost said. This argumentation I heard already two years ago with Kvyat, it was the same nonsense.Toro Rosso, seventh overall last year, unveiled its new STR10 car on Saturday, and Tost has set the bar high.The target is fifth place in the constructors championship which means that the drivers must be permanently in the points, an adamant-sounding Tost said. Im convinced we had a real strong package. We started quite early with this car and put in a lot of effort. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Octubre 2018
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1 2 3 4

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).