4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (438 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

Los precios de todas las gasolineras de España en elpreciodelagasolina.com

irst player to score two centuries

2 posts
lw789
lw789

TOBLACH, Italy - Marit Bjoergen of Norway picked up her second World Cup win of the weekend as she triumphed in the womens freestyle sprint in Toblach on Sunday, while compatriot Ola Vigen Hattestad was victorious in the mens event. In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season. Fellow Norwegian Ingvild Flugstad Oestberg was third, 1.46 seconds behind. "I think my legs were a little bit tired after yesterday," Bjoergen said. "I didnt feel very fast in the qualification. But each heat I felt a little bit better and was able to advance each time. I was able to get myself into good position off the downhill in the final to be able to get the win today." Kikkan Randall of the United States was fifth. Hattestad finished 0.69 seconds ahead of teammate Eirik Brandsdal. Josef Wenzl of Germany was third, 0.94 seconds behind. There was no change in the overall standings, with leader Martin Johnsrud Sundby absent. "This was a really great victory for me today," Hattestad said. "I knew I had strong legs and excellent skis so I am happy to win. I was told after the Norwegian championships that I wasnt ready for Sochi but I think today I showed that I am." Raphael Guerreiro Portugal Jersey.ca. Hi Mr. Fraser, When I was watching the Heritage Classic in Vancouver there was a play midway through the third where Ottawa crashed the Canucks net and it came off its moorings. Joao Moutinho Jersey. Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov. http://www.soccerportugalnationalshop.us/Anthony-Lopes-Portugal-Jersey/.J. -- Rampage Jackson scowled, howled, then bellowed to the crowd: "Im back! Im back!" With rebuilt knees and a new promotion, Jackson might have one more act left in MMA. Bruno Fernandes Jersey.The team had a meeting prior to facing Russia at the world junior hockey championship and got the effort theyve been looking for by defeating the Russians 4-1 to advance to the quarter-finals. Gelson Martins Jersey. LOUIS - The St.James Anderson says Chris Gayle was simply too good for England in Wednesdays World Twenty20 match. The West Indies cruised to a six-wicket victory over Eoin Morgans men, with Gayle smashing a brilliant and brutal 100no off just 47 balls, including 11 sixes.England posted 182-6, but Gayles pyrotechnics meant the Windies got home with 11 balls to spare. Fast bowler Anderson, left out of the squad and commentating for Sky Sports, admitted bowling to the opener is an intimidating experience but said he felt Englands bowlers were naive early on.Obviously when you get a guy like Gayle in form it can be a struggle to keep him in check and I think with our inexperience in the bowling attack it showed through, he said. Gayle celebrates after scoring his century It was a little bit naive up front when we had the ball swinging and thats the perfect opportunity to get someone like Chris Gayle out. We didnt get the ball in the right areas often enough. We gave him too many freebies and let him get going. When he gets going like that its really difficult to stop him.He is such a clean striker of the ball, he puts fear into bowlers. You can come up with plans for him, to get him out and stop him from scoring, but when he clears the ropes so easily, it does put doubts in your mind. David Willey swung the ball - but not in the right places, said James Anderson Youve got to try to stay confident and believe you can get him out. But its not as easy as that. Sometimes you have to take your hat off to the opposition. He wwas too good for England.ddddddddddddGayle smashed the ball to all parts of the ground, and upgraded himself from world boss to universe boss after becoming the first player to score two centuries at the World T20. Chris Morris says to stop Chris Gayle when he is in the zone is very difficult It feels like you are bowling slower and slower, Anderson said. Hes a big presence - hes a big guy with a big bat. Its very daunting when you come up against him.I think he struggles against the swinging ball. We did get the ball swinging up front. David Willey and Reece Topley did swing the ball. We just didnt get it in the right areas and challenge the edge of the bat. We bowled too full. Also See: ICC World T20 fixtures ICC World T20 squads WATCH: Best of 2014 World T20 Pick your Ultimate World T20 XI Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

Meeniwo9471
Meeniwo9471

coach outlet
skechers outlet
yeezy boost
kyrie 4 confetti
timberland outlet stores
birkenstock sandals
birkenstock outlet
converse outlet
vapormax plus
pandora bracelets clearance
soccer cleats
wholesale nfl jerseys
louboutin mens
asics shoes
curry basketball shoes
adidas yeezy
vans store
red jordan 11
vapor max
louboutin shoes
birkin bag
red bottoms louboutin
red bottoms for men
ferragamo shoes
cheap nike
replica watches
curry shoes
nike air max plus
red bottom shoes
red bottom
adidas nmd
under armour clearance
jordan 11 red
kyrie 4 confetti
christian louboutin mens shoes
beats headphones
pandora bracelet charms
replica rolex
fake yeezy boost
kobe bryant shoes
pandora jewelry
barbour jackets
pandora charm
cheap soccer cleats
kyrie irving shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
christian louboutin men
birkenstocks
canada goose sale
louboutin boots
jordan retro 12
uptempo
supreme clothing
air max 97 silver bullet
yeezy
huarache shoes
huaraches nike
off white jordan
curry shoes
birkenstock
calvin klein underwear
under armour outlet online
north face jackets
pandora ring
nike air vapormax
barbour
adidas yeezy
canadian goose
wholesale jerseys china
nike factory
nmd r1
michael kors handbags outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
red bottom shoes for women
nike air vapormax
pandora jewelry official site
kyrie 4
nike cortez
asics running shoes
balenciaga sneakers
birkenstock outlet
pandora bracelet
pandora necklace
puma outlet
timberland shoes
fenty puma
pandora jewelry
calvin klein online
off white nike
red bottom
asics gel lyte
yeezy zebra
converse shoes
pandora jewelry outlet
clarks shoes for women
salvatore ferragamo shoes
red bottom heels
nike air max 2018
nike vapor max plus
kate spade outlet
air max 97 ultra
lebron 15
calvin klein outlet
celine handbags
nike outlet online
kevin durant shoes
adidas ultra boost
tory burch handbags
yeezy shoes
nike kd
off white vapormax
ralph lauren factory store
rihanna fenty puma
canada goose jackets
lacoste outlet
valentino outlet
kyrie 3
pandora sale
pandora charms sale
adidas yeezy boost
christian louboutin shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
north face jackets clearance
supremenewyork
fitflop sandals
nike factory store
adidas outlet online
adidas outlet
balenciaga shoes
pandora earrings
goyard bags
kd 10
red 11s
pandora jewelry 70 off clearance
vapor max
curry 4 shoes
red bottoms
nike vapor max
air max 97
air max plus
supreme hoodie
nike clearance
the north face jackets
air max 97
vapormax flyknit
yeezy beluga
air max 2018
lacoste polo shirts
cheap nfl jerseys china
celine
pandora jewelry official site
fake yeezys
fitflops sale clearance
win like 82
coach outlet online
nike outlet store online
balenciaga triple s
birkenstock sandals
fitflop
jordan 11 win like 82
kate spade handbags
pandora canada
curry 4
pandora jewelry
timberland outlet stores
coach outlet store
adidas yeezy
longchamp handbags
jimmy choo shoes
pandora charms
nike outlet store
clarks shoes
clarks shoes for women
curry 4 shoes
fenty puma
tory burch outlet
beats wireless
jordan 12
louboutin shoes
air max 2018
fitflops
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy boost
kyrie 3 basketball shoes
mbt
valentino shoes
vans
michael kors outlet
adidas outlet
rihanna puma
kd shoes
louboutin
pandora
off white shoes
vapor max
birkin bags
polo ralph lauren outlet
canadian goose jacket
salvatore ferragamo
yeezy beluga 2.0
puma shoes
ecco shoes for men
mbt shoes clearance
pandora bracelet
red bottom shoes
michael kors canada
louboutin outlet
kobe 12
the north face outlet online
curry 4
kyrie 3
adidas outlet store
pandora charms
nike uptempo
jordan retro
pandora rings
cortez
jordan 11 red
birkenstock sandals
yeezy boost 350 v2
jordan 11 win like 96
timberland outlet
blue tint yeezy
ultra boost
nike vapor max
kd 10 shoes
kd 10
fake rolex watches
pandora bracelet
win like 96
fitflop
pandora jewelry
pandora
air jordan retro 11
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike kyrie 4
jimmy choo outlet
ecco
pandora charms
lebron 15 shoes
birkenstock shoes
goyard
yeezy blue tint
pandora charms
yeezy boost 350 v2
skechers shoes
nike clearance
pandora bracelets clearance
north face clearance
asics gel
coach handbags outlet
fake yeezy
kyrie 4
coach factory outlet
yeezy shoes
air max plus
longchamp bags
nike kyrie
michael kors outlet clearance
yeezy zebra v2
gym red 11
pandora rings
2018-0613y

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Agosto 2018
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
30 31 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).