4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (560 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

Ahorrar muchos euros al año viendo cuál es la gasolinera más barata en Elpreciodelagasolina.com

’s something no one can take

3 posts
douhua2233
douhua2233

Jaylen Samuels smiled at the question. It’s not the first time he’s been asked where exactly he fits on the football field.

The answer during Samuels’ time at North Carolina State depended on when you asked him.

Tight end? Fullback? Tailback? Wide receiver? Safety? At some point Rodney Hudson Jersey , the Pittsburgh Steelers rookie played them all for the Wolfpack.

He doesn’t see that being an issue in the NFL. At least not in Pittsburgh anyway. The Steelers made it clear when they called him on the final day of the draft last month and told him they were taking him in the fifth round.

Samuels is a running back. And only a running back. For now anyway. Yet even as he explains his comfort level in a room that’s currently missing Le’Veon Bell – who is skipping organized team activities while waiting to sign his one-year franchise tender – Samuels also tips his hand. He might not be done moving around the field just yet.

”I’m also in the slot, playing a little bit of that position, being able to run some routes, catch some balls in the slot, outside, wherever they want me,” Samuels said on Wednesday.

Sounds an awful lot like what the Steelers ask Bell to do. Of course, Bell is a three-time Pro Bowler, a two-time All-Pro and one of the most dynamic players in the NFL. Samuels is none of those things. He’s just a 21-year-old trying to find his way and hardly the only one in a backfield that is wide open behind Bell.

Former Pitt star James Conner showed flashes as a rookie last fall before a knee injury ended his season. Stevan Ridley arrived in December as a stopgap and did enough to earn a one-year deal for 2018. Fitzgerald Toussaint remains on the fringe of the picture too. Jarvion Franklin and James Summers are unknowns.

Bell’s long-term status is uncertain. He says he wants to be in Pittsburgh for the duration of his career. The Steelers do too. And yet if the two sides don’t reach an agreement on a new contract by the mid-July deadline, 2018 will almost certainly be Bell’s last year with the Steelers.

While Conner and Samuels are saying the right things – that the starting job is Bell’s whenever he shows up and for as long as he’s on the roster – both understand the opportunity the extra snaps created by Bell’s absence offers.

So does their quarterback.

”This is a big time for James with some of the injuries that he had last year and learning last year,” Ben Roethlisberger said. ”I think this will be really good for him to get as many reps as possible.”

Though Conner remains a work in progress in the passing game, Samuels has wasted little time proving he knows what he’s doing when he lines up as a receiver. During a 2-point conversion drill on Wednesday, he hauled in a beautiful catch over a linebacker for a conversion E. J. Manuel Jersey , a grab that earned a roar from the sideline.

”It wasn’t nothing new for me,” Samuels said with a shrug.

Not by a longshot. Samuels set a school record by catching 202 passes at N.C. State, and his 47 touchdowns rank second all-time in program history. He believes he has a ”knack” for getting over the goal line, and whenever the Wolfpack would get inside the opponent’s 20, offensive coordinator Eliah Drinkwitz has a special section on his playcall sheet just for Samuels.

”It was just JaySam’ plays,” Samuels said. ”Just for whenever he wanted me to get the ball. If it was third down, fourth down, he’d just put me in the backfield and put me in the slot and try to get me the ball.”
Yet Samuels is just as comfortable lining up behind the quarterback too, a transition that began in earnest during his final season with the Wolfpack. He averaged 5.2 yards per carry in 2017 and ran for 12 touchdowns despite averaging just six rushes per game.
At 6-feet and 225 pounds, he considers himself a power guy with a dash of breakaway ability thrown in for good measure.
Still, NFL scouts didn’t quite know what to make of him. He worked out with the tight ends at the draft combine, doing just two drills with the running backs. He thinks that’s one of the reasons he was still there in the fifth round waiting for his name to be called. Getting passed over bothered him. More than a little.
”I felt disrespected going as late as I did,” Samuels said. ”But that’s just going to be motivation for me.”
No matter where – or when – he lines up.
NOTES: The Steelers and third-round pick Mason Rudolph agreed to a four-year deal on Wednesday <a title="Jordan Mills Jersey" href="http://www.billscheapstore.com/jordan-mills-jersey-cheap">Jordan Mills Jersey</a> , leaving first-round pick Terrell Edmunds as the only selection yet to sign. … Roethlisberger was not on the field Wednesday.

When Bruce Irvin got a multimillion dollar signing bonus after being a first-round draft pick in 2012, the idea of getting his college degree was the last thing on his mind.
A former high school dropout who spent time in jail and dealing drugs while growing up in Atlanta, Irvin later decided to set an example for his 5-year-old son Brayden and show that he is more than just a professional athlete.
”When kids come up to him, they can say that his dad was a good football player and he can stop them and say he was a good football player but he also got his associate’s degree, got his bachelor’s degree,” Irvin said. ”He wasn’t only a football player. He put education up there right along with his job. It was bigger than me. It was for my son and his kids and generations after me.”
From the troublesome childhood that he detailed last year in a Player’s Tribune article titled ”The Things I’ve Done ,” Irvin has developed into a leader on the Raiders and in the community, earning a nomination for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award.
He will have made more than $36 million playing football at the end of this season, winning one Super Bowl with Seattle and earning plenty of other accolades. But walking on stage to get his degree back in May goes right near the top of his accomplishments.
”The odds were stacked up against me to get my bachelor’s degree. It was a surreal moment,” he said. ”I kind of put it up there with the Super Bowl, neck and neck. Super Bowl probably would have been better if we’d won two in a row. It was a great moment, not only for me but for my son and my family. I’m glad I got to experience it.”
Irvin was one of several NFL players who earned college degrees this offseason, taking advantage of a program negotiated in the collective bargaining agreement that provides tuition reimbursement for players seeking to continue their education.
Players can earn up to $60 <a title="Patrick Mahomes II Jersey" href="http://www.chiefscheapstore.com/patrick-mahomes-ii-jersey-cheap">Patrick Mahomes II Jersey</a> ,000 in tuition reimbursement based on their time in the league. Arthur McAfee, the senior vice president of NFL Player Engagement, said about two dozen players each year earn their degrees through the program. He added that the increased time off under the current collective bargaining agreement has made the process easier for players interested in getting their degrees.
”We try to find the appropriate balance between the players having opportunity to go back as well as manage their offseason schedule,” McAfee said. ”The current format of the offseason schedule provides us with ample opportunity for players to find that time to work toward their degree.”
The most high-profile case this offseason was Kansas City Chiefs guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, who became the first active NFL player to get his medical degree when he earned his from McGill University in Montreal just over a year after signing a $41.25 million, five-year contract.
”When I got drafted in 2014 it was a promise that I made to myself that I was going to keep grinding and keep pushing to combine my two passions at the highest level and show people it was possible,” Duvernay-Tardif said.
Duvernay-Tardif, a sixth-round pick in 2014, did most of his graduate work in the offseason, taking advantage of the increased time off for players provided in the current CBA.
Duvernay-Tardif did take one orthopedic exam during a bye week in 2015, spending a flight back from London studying while his teammates celebrated. While some teams were wary of his desire to become a doctor, Duvernay-Tardif said Chiefs coach Andy Reid has always been extremely supportive.
”Coach Reid it was the total opposite. It was like
If you’re here and you still have medicine as a plan B it’s because you really love to play football and I’m going to help you to the best of my ability,”’ Duvernay-Tardif said. ”That’s what he’s been doing for the past four years. Every season at the end of the season during our exit meeting he’s been asking me `what’s next for you doc?’ and we’ve been talking about different clinical rotations and stuff. And his mother actually went to McGill University and was one of the first women to graduate in medicine Alex McGough Jersey , so there was a little bit of a connection and I really think that he helped me through the process. I don’t think it would have been possible if it was not for him.”

The Raiders have also been extremely supportive of players pursuing their degrees in the offseason and got to watch four players don their caps and gowns over two weekends this offseason. Star receiver Amari Cooper (Alabama), starting right guard Gabe Jackson (Mississippi State) and backup tackle Jylan Ware (Alabama State) all graduated this offseason thanks to the tuition assistance and guidance from the team.

Annelie Schmittel, who works on the Raiders player engagement staff, has been heavily involved in helping the players do what they need to graduate and even went to West Virginia for Irvin’s ceremony earlier this offseason. She hopes the recent graduates serve as role models for young players just entering the league.

”That’s something no one can take away from them,” Schmittel said. ”It’s great having guys like Amari, Bruce, Gabe, starters on this team, veterans who have played in this league a long time and don’t really need a degree but wanted to go back and finish what they started. That’s incredible to see and for us to see because we’re seeing the hard work that they put in. … It’s a really proud moment. We’re really involved in it because it’s such a huge accomplishment for us.”

Cleveland Browns Customized Jerseys

leilei3915
leilei3915

20181004 xiaoou
jordan 3
kate spade sale
coach outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
canada goose outlet store
uggs outlet
coach factory outlet
true religion outlet
tory burch outlet online
canada goose jackets
christian louboutin shoes
longchamp handbags sale
coach outlet
lacoste polo
moncler outlet online
ralph lauren shirts
soccer cleats
ugg outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
fitflops
coach outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
longchamp pliage
longchamp handbags
polo ralph lauren shirts
nike air max
oakley sunglasses wholesale
longchamp handbags
mlb jerseys
uggs outlet
pandora outlet
cheap ugg boots
uggs outlet
swarovski jewellery
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cazal outlet
cartier bracelet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
red bottoms
burberry outlet store
canada goose jackets
canada goose jackets sale
ferragamo shoes
puma shoes
coach outlet online
nike shoes outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose jackets
mbt
jimmy choo shoes
canada goose jackets outlet
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet
mulberry handbags
mulberry uk
chrome hearts online store
cheap oakley sunglasses
moncler jackets
michael?kors?outlet?online
swarovski uk
cheap basketball shoes
canada goose jackets
longchamp bags
ugg outlet stores
adidas y3 shoes
ferragamo shoes
coach outlet online
cheap nhl jerseys
true religion outlet store
ugg boots on sale
nike factory store
burberry canada
ecco outlet
ugg boots clearance
jordan shoes
coach handbags on sale
michael kors handbags outlet
canada goose jackets
2018 world cup jerseys
gucci outlet online
jordan retro
moncler jackets
louboutin shoes
canada goose jackets
ugg boots clearance
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
coach outlet online
kate spade outlet online
mbt
kobe bryants shoes
pandora charms
coach factory store
uggs outlet
uggs outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren polo
cheap football shirts
cheap jordans free shipping
mcm backpacks
polo ralph lauren outlet
gucci outlet store
cheap jordan shoes
tory burch outlet stores
los angeles lakers jerseys
foamposite shoes
pandora outlet
longchamp outlet
christian louboutin outlet
supreme t shirts
bottega veneta outlet online
adidas nmd runner
coach outlet
stussy hoodie
ed hardy outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
air jordan shoes
nhl jerseys
pandora jewelry
adidas nmd r1
north face outlet
cheap jordans for sale
cheap nba jerseys
montblanc pens outlet
under armour outlet
nike air max 97
ugg outlet
san antonio spurs
tory burch handbags
fitflops
light up shoes
ferragamo shoes
coach outlet store
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap ugg boots
ralph lauren outlet
reebok shoes
new balance outlet
michael kors uk
mulberry handbags
mont blanc outlet
gucci bags
wellensteyn outlet
asics running shoes
uggs outlet
kate spade sale
canada goose jackets
uggs outlet
north face denail jacket clearance
giuseppe zanotti shoes
barbour women jackets
swarovski outlet store
moncler outlet store
coach outlet
jordan retro
converse shoes sale
kate spade handbags
ralph lauren polo
true religion outlet
canada goose outlet
nike air max 90
prada shoes for men
uggs outlet
coach outlet
marc jacobs sale
ralph lauren shirts
cheap nhl jerseys
adidas yeezy boost
oakley sunglasses wholesale
snapbacks wholesale
hermes belts
moncler outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet
kd shoes
nike shoes outlet
swarovski jewelry
canada goose jackets
nike shoes outlet
uggs outlet
adidas shoes
polo outlet factory store
ralph lauren polo
adidas store
pandora jewelry
north face outlet
fitflops shoes
coach outlet
49ers jersey
nike air huarache
ugg outlet
coach outlet online
pandora charms
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
uggs outlet
adidas crazy
swarovski outlet store
coach factory outlet
chrome hearts online store
salomon outlet
pandora outlet
ralph lauren outlet
cheap jordan shoes
football shirts
jordan shoes
herve leger dresses
moncler coats
canada goose
moncler coats
kate spade outlet online
james harden shoes
coach outlet online
mont blanc pens
canada goose outlet
kate spade
adidas outlet online
fitflops shoes
toms outlet
gucci outlet online
uggs outlet
canada goose outlet
burberry outlet sale
cheap jordans
ugg boots
cheap ray ban sunglasses
kobe shoes
ralph lauren femme
uggs outlet
supreme t shirts
uggs outlet
polo outlet online
air jordan shoes
coach outlet store
polo ralph lauren
kate spade handbags
coach outlet clearance
hermes birkin bag
true religion jeans
uggs clearance
adidas outlet online

king009
king009

20181106lck
mulberry outlet
michael kors handbags
nike blazer pas cher
stussy clothing
pandora jewelry
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
adidas outlet
polo ralph lauren
moncler outlet
manolo blahnik outlet
adidas uk
moncler outlet
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
canada goose outlet
jordan shoes
marc jacobs outlet
ferragamo outlet
oakley sunglasses
ugg boots clearance
bvlgari jewelry
polo ralph lauren
nike revolution
ray ban sunglasses
pandora charms
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren
ugg outlet
under armour outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
adidas outlet
pandora charms
lacoste soldes
ferragamo shoes
uggs outlet
cheap nhl jerseys
cheap mlb jerseys
san francisco 49ers jerseys
coach outlet
heat jerseys
canada goose jackets
ugg boots
canada goose outlet
keen shoes
hornets jerseys
supreme clothing
basketball shoes
new balance shoes
chrome hearts outlet
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet
cheap jordans
nuggets jerseys
canada goose outlet
pandora charms
ugg outlet
stephen curry shoes
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
air jordan 4
coach outlet
uggs
ugg outlet
coach outlet
prada sunglasses
hermes birkin
coach outlet online
dolce and gabbana
nike revolution
true religion jeans
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
bucks jerseys
nfl jerseys wholesale
ferragamo shoes
yeezy boost
nba jerseys
mbt shoes
tory burch outlet
hawks jerseys
polo outlet
supreme clothing
ray ban sunglasses
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
cleveland cavaliers jersey
tory burch outlet
ugg outlet
coach handbags
air max 1
lakers jerseys
kate spade outlet
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
nhl jerseys
ferragamo outlet
mulberry handbags
celine outlet
adidas crazy
football shirts
mulberry bags
jazz jerseys
oakley sunglasses
fred perry polo shirts
minnetonka outlet
fitflops sale clearance
ugg boots
cheap jerseys
toms shoes
yeezy boost
ugg outlet
pandora charms
swarovski outlet
mulberry bags
ralph lauren pas cher
vans shoes
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
uggs outlet
balenciaga sneakers
kate spade outlet
salomon shoes
coach handbags
moncler outlet
nike air max 2015
coach outlet
ralph lauren pas cher
michael kors
ugg outlet
oakley sunglasses
miu miu handbags
canada goose coats
fila shoes
coach outlet online
mont blanc pens
nobis outlet
ugg outlet
supreme clothing
michael kors outlet
air max 90
lakers jerseys
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
air jordan 4
canada goose outlet
ugg boots clearance
nike tennis
coach outlet
scarpe mbt
longchamp handbags
canada goose coats
adidas nmd
bottega veneta outlet
malone souliers mules
celtics jerseys
michael kors outlet
kevin durant shoes
gucci outlet
polo outlet
thunder jerseys
nhl jerseys
mizuno running shoes
kate spade outlet
canada goose outlet
asics shoes
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
ray ban sunglasses
uggs outlet
true religion jeans
nike shoes
barbour jackets
kate spade outlet
canada goose jackets
soccer shoes
futbol baratas
pandora charms
chelsea jersey
golden goose sneakers
ray ban sunglasses
nike factory outlet
kate spade outlet
simulation shoes
ugg outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
pandora charms
red bottom shoes
timberwolves jerseys
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet online
tory burch outlet
swarovski outlet
givenchy handbags
michael kors
hermes outlet
tory burch outlet
nike shoes
montblanc pens
fitflops sale
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
coach canada
gucci handbags
air huarache
pandora charms
michael kors outlet
red bottom shoes
kings jerseys
ugg outlet
nba jerseys
wellensteyn jackets
off white
michael kors outlet
tory burch outlet
golden state warriors jerseys
columbia sportswear
canada goose coats
cheap football shirts
pistons jerseys
trailblazers jerseys
cheap jordans
ugg outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
jimmy choo shoes
true religion outlet
camel shoes
canada goose jackets
moncler jackets
jordan shoes
canada goose outlet
true religion jeans
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
fitflops outlet
ugg outlet
raptors jerseys
coach outlet
pandora jewelry
canada goose jackets
polo outlet
canada goose outlet
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
suns jerseys
north face jackets
dc shoes
michael kors outlet
mishka clothing
harden shoes
fitflops
grizzlies jerseys
louboutin shoes
canada goose jackets
uggs outlet
polo outlet
mbt shoes
air jordan release dates
polo shirts
saucony shoes
true religion outlet
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses
adidas trainers
puma outlet
wizards jerseys
coach outlet online
nike dunks
ferragamo outlet
coach outlet store online
ralph lauren polo
michael kors handbags
cheap nfl jerseys
jack wolfskin
tory burch outlet
canada goose outlet
pandora charms
20181106lck

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Noviembre 2018
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 1 2

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).