4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (587 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

Ahorrar muchos euros al año viendo cuál es la gasolinera más barata en Elpreciodelagasolina.com

g is being worked on by every c

3 posts
lw789
lw789

SEATTLE -- Chad Marshall headed in a corner kick from Marco Pappa in the 84th minute Saturday night as the Seattle Sounders completed a comeback from a first-half own goal to beat the Philadelphia Union 2-1. The Sounders (6-2-1) won their MLS-leading fourth straight game, extended their unbeaten streak to five and took the overall league lead with 19 points. "I think Ill be thinking about that goal tonight," said Marshall, whose tally was his first since Sept. 14, 2013, while still with the Columbus Crew before he came to Seattle in an off-season trade. "Ive been close a couple times this year, so it was nice to get one, especially at home. And for it to be a game-winner was pretty sweet." During their five-game unbeaten streak, the Sounders have come from behind in four of them to get the result. "We said at the beginning of the season that we wanted to be a team that fought to the very end of games, and were doing that," coach Sigi Schmid said. "Coming back, we made it a little bit hard for ourselves. We had some good chances in the first half. . We didnt put those chances away." Philadelphia (1-4-5) saw its winless streak extended to eight games (0-4-4), tying a club record that was first set in 2011 and matched in 2012. Pappas corner kick from the right side floated into the penalty area just outside the 6-yard box. Marshall ran and headed it high into the net over goalkeeper Zac MacMath for his first of the year. Marshall was also on top of his game at the other end of the field, blocking several Philadelphia attempts and clearing away two that were dangerously close to the Seattle net. "Im a big guy, and Im just trying to get in their way," said the 6-foot-4 Marshall, who has played all 810 minutes this season. "I think I have a nice Adidas tattoo on my back from one of (the blocked shots)." The Union took the lead late in the 13th minute when a long free kick into the penalty area went into the Seattle net off of Brad Evans head. The own goal was the result of a free kick by the Unions Cristian Maidana about 40 yards upfield and slightly toward the right side. He drove it into the box, where teammate Maurice Edu and Seattles Evans both went up for it. The ball flew into the right side of the net and originally was credited to Edu, but was changed moments later to an own goal off of Evans. Obafemi Martins tied it for Seattle in the 61st minute, his fourth goal of the season. The Sounders created multiple opportunities to tie it before halftime, none better than Osvaldo Alonsos penalty kick early in the 40th minute after Philadelphias Amobi Okugo was called for a hand ball in the box. Alonso went toward the right post, but MacMath dived to his left and blocked it. Evans started the play that led to the tying goal when he headed a short ball into the penalty area. Martins caught up with it at the penalty spot, took it to the top of the 6-yard box and shot into a wide-open right side of the net for his fourth of the season. "Its a difficult one to take because we came in and played well in the first half and we got up a goal," Union coach John Hackworth said. "Even in the second half, we had some chances to get a second one, and we didnt put those away. They came back to get back in the game, and Chad Marshall makes a great play on a corner kick - I dont know what to say. "Once again, we kind of let ourselves down." Authentic Chad Johnson Jersey. According to USA Today the Finns have tapped forwards Jarkko Immonen and Sakari Salminen to replace injured forwards Mikko Koivu and Valtteri Filppula at the Sochi Games. Authentic Nikita Soshnikov Jersey. This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct. http://www.cheapbluesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jay-bouwmeester-jersey.9 million deal Thursday. The 25-year McGinn had 19 goals and 19 assists in 79 games last season in helping the Avalanche tie a franchise record with 52 wins. Authentic Tyler Bozak Jersey. Marc-Andre Fleury made 27 saves to backstop the Penguins to a 2-1 victory over the Flames, handing Calgary its team record sixth consecutive home regulation loss. Authentic Robert Bortuzzo Jersey. -- Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen took the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Legends of Golf, teaming for a 6-under 48 in windy conditions on the par-3 Top of the Rock course.Its no secret, when Ive been asked if I had to build a goaltender, what would it look like, the simplest reply I can offer is: Pekka Rinne. - 65 - unreal flexibility - elite lateral movement - great puckhandling - the Finnish relaxed but intense mental makeup - durability (can play 70 games in a season) - structure, but worries about stopping the puck by any means necessary - elite rebound control because he catches pucks - and this is why I believe Pekka and most Finnish goalies work to give themselves the edge There are a few reasons I am biased, one being I had the great fortune of playing with one of the most talented goaltenders Ive ever come across in Miikka Kiprusoff. Second, I had the opportunity to go to Finland three summers in a row and work with some of their goaltenders and the coaches involved in their development, and watch firsthand the philosophy and thought process behind what they believe to be important in the mechanics of goaltending. Its such an athletic position now. We know structure, patience, reads off the rush, every detail of goaltending is being worked on by every country, goaltender coach, and goaltender in todays world. Thats no secret. But after witnessing it firsthand, I understood the thought process behind a Finnish goaltender after seeing what was important to them during practice and development. When Miikka invited me over to Finland to work with him and his longtime goaltender coach Upi Ylonen, I jumped at the chance not only to work with Miikka in his summertime training regimen, but to see whats been ingrained in him and other Finnish goalies through their practice habits. In watching a lot of the movement drills early on, the emphasis certainly was on edge work, mechanics of moving in and out of your net, giving yourself a chance to make the save through angles and movement. But the single most important thing I learned about the thought process of Finnish goaltenders was rebound control. Every drill, every sequence, the focus was on limiting a second shot, no matter where it came from. The coaches were quite vocal and adamant that it was the goaltenders responsibility to nott have any second chances on them.dddddddddddd That meant catching everything that came near you, regardless of puck placement, whether it was close to the ice, high glove or cross-body blocker. The message was loud and clear. Most Finnish goaltenders are known for their great glove hands, and now I know why it is stressed. Every drill was executed with no second shot in mind, their movement was worked on separately with the thought process on movement before the shot, giving yourself a chance to be set, then the reactionary play with the glove; to catch it and control the play. One training session on the ice was with Mikko and Saku Koivu as well as Lauri Korpikoski literally taking one-timer slapshots from just above the hash marks on Kiprusoff, Antero Niittymaki and Fredrik Norrena. The whole time, Upi was in the background yelling in Finnish to catch pucks and limit rebounds. I remember asking Kipper, what is this guy yelling about, and he told me he was mad because we werent catching enough pucks. As an NHL goalie at that time, I remember thinking they were just lucky to get in the way of the one-timers, let alone catch them and control where the puck placement would be. The whole week I was there, every time we worked with the goaltender coaches, there was always some form in the drill that was designed so that catching the puck was involved. So in todays games, when I watch Pekka Rinne, Tuukka Rask, Antti Niemi, Kari Lehtonen, Niklas Backstrom, Antti Raanta or Kari Ramo try and make a cross-body catch that most goalies would use their blocker, or a save where the puck is close to the ice, I will hear in my head that goalie coach screaming in Finnish to catch pucks. I often wonder the impact catching pucks has on a goalies save percentage, when there are limited rebounds to be had, there is a lot less second shots and chances against, but that is another discussion altogether. Although I have talked about my Finnish experience, the NHL is full of goalies who incorporate the mindset. Here are my top 5 goalies who catch pucks consistently: Rinne, Jonathan Quick, Rask, Carey Price and Marc-Andre Fleury. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

jane
jane

cheap jerseys from china
wholesale jerseys
cheap nfl jerseys from china
china jerseys
cheap authentic nfl jerseys
cheap jerseys online
cheap authentic jerseys
cheap sports jerseys
cheap wholesale jerseys
cheap authentic jerseys from china
discount jerseys
custom cowboys jersey
nfl jerseys cheap
cheap nfl jerseys china
vintage football shirts
jersey vip
new football shirts
old football shirts
cheap football shirts
football shirt
jersey vip
new football shirts
football shirt culture
vintage football shirts
football shirt
jersey vip

Natahana
Natahana

If there are many sad stories, share it with the people you trust. Sharing helps people get closer together and you also relieve some of that sadness.
Manga Fox

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Marzo 2019
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
25 26 27 28 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).