4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (199 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

¿Sabes cuál es la gasolinera más barata de tu zona? Elpreciodelagasolina.com

Atlanta Braves pitcher Sean Newcomb missed

1 post
zhangzk
zhangzk

Los Angeles Dodgers Kevin Long Jersey , but his performance wasn't the only story.According to Steve Gardner of USA Today, a number of tweets including racist and homophobic slurs on Newcomb's Twitter page were dug up Sunday. Gardner noted the tweets from the 25-year-old Newcomb were from when he was an 18-year-old high school student.Twitter user NatsSquid shared some of them (warning: NSFW content), although Gardner noted some others containing homophobic slurs were deleted.squid NatsSquidSean Newcomb is cancelled 0KGrXXLm6ZGardner clarified the tweet including a racial slur was a lyric from a song by Drake, Lil' Wayne and Tyga."This is something that obviously can't be happening," Newcomb said, per Kelsey Wingert of Fox Sports South. "I feel bad about it. I don't mean to offend anybody. I definitely regret it."Newcomb wasted no time addressing the old tweets and explained his decision to discuss them in the immediate aftermath of Sunday's contest."I felt that it would be good to address it right away and just let people know that I meant nothing by it," he said http://www.nationalsfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-adams-jersey , per Wingert. "I didn't mean to offend anybody and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. I'll be smarter."Wingert added more from Newcomb:Kelsey Wingert KelsWingertSean Newcomb said he saw the tweets resurfaced when he was on his phone after today game and he wanted to get ahead of it and apologize, so he asked the #Braves if he could meet with media now to issue statement.Kelsey Wingert KelsWingertWhen asked if he was worried about how stuff like this would play in the clubhouse, think that people who know me know that ot the kind of person I am. Braves Sean Newcomb FOXSportsBravesThe Braves also released a statement on the situation:Atlanta Braves BravesStatement from the Atlanta Braves regarding Sean Newcomb: T9kP9TF5d1This comes after Milwaukee Brewers relief pitcher Josh Hader made a number of headlines when old tweets including racist and homophobic language were discovered during the All-Star Game.While Milwaukee fans gave Hader a standing ovation during his next appearance at home, San Francisco Giants fans at ATT Park booed him during his first road appearance after the tweets resurfaced.Hader was not suspended, although he was ordered to go through sensitivity training. GOODYEAR, Ariz. (AP) — David Bell used a relief pitcher in center field and a catcher at shortstop, showing a willingness to try unusual strategies in his first spring training as Cincinnati Reds manager.“This whole camp has been different Ryan Zimmerman Jersey ,” starting pitcher Anthony DeSclafani said.Bell, the third generation of a prominent Reds baseball family, has allowed his coaching staff to make significant changes. Pitching coach Derek Johnson, on Milwaukee’s staff the previous three seasons, has pitchers playing soccer as part of their conditioning drills instead of running foul-pole to foul-pole.“You can see them having fun and get their conditioning in,” Bell said.Johnson also has his staff throwing more frequently, though fewer pitches each time.One of the most notable moves by Bell is allowing reliever Michael Lorenzen to both pitch and play center field — Lorenzen’s position in college — during the same game. Lorenzen has lobbied for the dual role http://www.nationalsfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-adams-jersey , which is unusual in the major leagues. Lorenzen is getting into condition by chasing fly balls in the outfield during batting practice.“It’s pretty cool they are letting me do this,” Lorenzen said.Kyle Farmer, drafted as a catcher, has played shortstop. Bell intends to use infielder Connor Joe as a catcher, a position Joe hasn’t played since college.Bell has used extreme shifts that employ four outfielders and leave one side of the infield open.Reds players have welcomed the changes, especially the individually tailored plans for getting players ready.“They’re asking us how we feel and what we need physically to continue to get better,” reliever Jared Hughes said. “If guys need a day or if they need extra work Bryce Harper Jersey , there is a really good system of communication.”After four straight seasons of at least 94 losses, the Reds are ready to consider different approaches.“Why not try new stuff?” second baseman Scooter Gennett said. “We have the ability to do it. I think Lorenzen should definitely be out there. I think he’s nothing but prove that he can hit, that he can throw. He can do it all.”Bell’s willingness to try new things also fits with a trend of nontraditional methods.“The game gets better when people think outside the box because you push the limits of what the game could be,” Hughes said. “They are looking at how we can get better and take that extra step. If you get 2 percent better over 162 games, that’s three extra wins and that could be the difference.”

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Abril 2019
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 1 2 3 4 5

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).