4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (469 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

Ahorrar muchos euros al año viendo cuál es la gasolinera más barata en Elpreciodelagasolina.com

Ichiro Suzuki is enjoying it while he can.

1 post
zhangzk
zhangzk

He’s back in Japan and sure to play at the Tokyo Dome when the Seattle Mariners face the Oakland Athletics in two games to open the Major League Baseball season. He’s 45 and knows it can end any moment http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-justin-verlander-jersey , but if he has a grand retirement plan, he isn’t revealing it.“This is a great gift for me,” he said, speaking through an interpreter at a Saturday news conference. “I will treasure every moment here on the field. One week after this event, I will be reflecting back on these days, so I will make sure I remember every moment here in Japan.”At least one reporter asked him the question directly. “How will you know when it’s time to stop playing? How will you know when it’s time to step aside?”“I have no idea when I will know that,” he said. “I’m not used to questions like that.”Suzuki can do the math that raises the question .He has hit .080 in spring training this season and was hitting .205 when he stepped aside early last season Dallas Keuchel Jersey , temporarily retiring to become a Mariners special assistant. The Mariners can accommodate him now with a special 28-man roster for the Japan visit, but it will revert to 25 when the season resumes in the United States a week later.Suzuki recounted previous springs when he hit poorly and then produced, or seasons when he hit in the spring and then struggled en route to 3,089 hits in the majors and 1,278 more in Japan.“Based on my spring training, I shouldn’t be here,” he said http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-justin-verlander-jersey , seated next to Mariners manager Scott Servais and Japanese rookie pitcher Yusei Kikuchi. “You can never predict what is going to happen based on spring training. Now I am back in Japan, and (a) country I love, to show what I can still do.”Suzuki called himself “lucky,” acknowledging that “being Japanese” is a key reason why he’s included to play in Tokyo, where he remains a huge draw. He will be the first Japanese inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame and is almost certain to go in on the first ballot.He hooked several line drives to right field in batting practice, then jogged in the outfield with youth players on the field — it’s artificial grass in the Tokyo Dome — shouting to him, “Ichiro Lance McCullers Jersey , Ichiro.” The youngsters were joined by hundreds of Japanese reporters and TV crews parked around the batting cage — just some of the 1,000 Japanese reporters accredited for the games Wednesday and Thursday games.Suzuki tried to slip though the arrival area on Friday at Tokyo’s Haneda airport, wearing a black and-gray cap pulled down to cover most of his head. Of course, hundreds of reporters and fans were there to catch a photo or a quick glimpse as he left without speaking.The Mariners and Servais are on the spot. Suzuki is revered in Japan, partly for longevity and breaking though at the top. He’s still highly visible on television commercials around the country, and some Japanese are aware that some of his attraction is now partly commercial.“We’re really taking it a day at a time,” said Servais Mike Scott Jersey , whose team is rebuilding with younger players. “We’re looking at the two games here against Oakland. He’ll be available in those two games and we’ll see how it goes.“Well take it from there,” he added. “He’s had an unbelievable career.”Suzuki looked calm and cool taking the questions, sunglasses perched on the bill of his cap — giving more answers than many reporters expected.He also knows the score. This is his 19th season since joining the Mariners in 2001, when he was both the AL MVP and Rookie of the Year, and he’s still doing it his way.“I was traded to New York in 2012, and after that, I knew I’d live each day to the utmost Alex Bregman Jersey ,” he said. “After that, I moved to Miami, and I did the same thing. Day after day I trained. Major League Baseball — it’s a tough world. You can be told anytime you are gone. Right? So that is my basic understanding. I’m battling and I’m still here.” One possible reason Bryce Harper remains a free agent is because of his reluctance to join a team he's frequently been linked to this offseason.Per SNY's Andy Martino, Harper is "unsure" about signing with the Philadelphia Phillies.Harper is now the biggest free-agent domino left to fall after ESPN'sJeff Passanreported Tuesday that Manny Machado agreed to a deal with the San Diego Padres.This isn't the first time reports of Harper's uncertainty about Philadelphia have come up.Joel Shermanof theNew York Postreported in December that Harper wasn't "particularly" fond of the City of Brotherly Love.The Phillies have gotten more aggressive in their pursuit of Harper recently. PerJon Heymanof MLB Network, the Phillies are viewed as the favorites for the 2015 National League MVP, but he has "multiple" offers on the table worth more than $30 million per season.Mark Feinsandof MLB.com reported Machado's deal is for 10 years and $300 million which could set the standard for any Harper deal.Philadelphia could certainly use Harper's bat in right field as it chases a playoff berth in 2019. Phillies right fielders hit a collective .225/.318/.374 with 20 homers and 71 RBI last season.Harper hit .249/.393/.496 with 34 homers and 100 RBI for the Washington Nationals in 2018.

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Octubre 2019
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
30 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).