4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (463 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

Ahorrar muchos euros al año viendo cuál es la gasolinera más barata en Elpreciodelagasolina.com

It’s an all time classic going up against

1 post
panxing18
panxing18

a team we all love to hate"Our Greatest Playoff Win of All Time Tournament continues on [url=http://www.Vikingsjerseysproshop.com/cameron-smith-jersey/]Adult Cameron Smith Jersey[/url] , and we only have two more games before we get to our Elite Eight. Today, we’re looking at two games with different storylines, and one of these games might has a decent chance to win it all. I’ll give some highlights of each game, and I’ll put a poll at the end. The poll will be open for about 24 hours, you guys get to vote, and the winner by popular vote will advance. Today, our tournament continues with our next playoff win match up: The 1987 Divisional playoff versus the San Francisco 49ers against the 2000 Divisional playoff versus the New Orleans Saints.1987 Divisional playoff against the 49ers. 1987 was a weird, wild, wonderful year if you’re a Vikings fan. They only went 8-7 in a strike-shortened season that saw three games played by replacement players. The Replacement Vikings were terrible [url=http://www.Vikingsjerseysproshop.com/cameron-smith-jersey/]Big And Tall Cameron Smith Jersey[/url] , going 0-3...but the real ones were pretty good. After a wild Thanksgiving overtime win over Dallas, they were 7-1 (minus the strike games), but stumbled at the end, losing three of four. They still made the playoffs, and after whipping the Saints in the wildcard round, got to travel to San Francisco to face the overwhelming Super Bowl favorite 49ers. This was in the middle of their Bill Walsh dynasty, and the 49ers just looked unstoppable. The Vikes were double digit underdogs, and I remember thinking ‘just don’t get embarrassed’.Oh, it was embarassing...for the 49ers. Anthony Carter became a Viking God that day [url=http://www.thevikingsclub.com/cameron-smith-jersey/]Cameron Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys[/url] , catching 10 passes for 227 yards, Najee Mustafaa (nee Reggie Rutland) had a pick six, and the Vikings dominated the game from beginning to end. In the second half, Joe Montana was so rattled and flustered he was benched for Steve Young. I’d have to go back and double check, but I think that was the only time in Montana’s career that he was benched for a non-injury. Of all the wins in all of Vikings history, both regular and post-season, for me this game is the one I always think of as being right at the top. 2000 Divisional playoff against the Saints. I included this game because it was Denny Green’s last swan song with a really good team, as 2001 saw Korey Stringer (RIP, Big Man) die tragically in training camp [url=http://www.thevikingsclub.com/cameron-smith-jersey/]Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched[/url] , and Denny resigned with one game left before he could get fired. 2000 started off with Denny trying to coax Dan Marino out of retirement, but Marino stayed retired and Denny turned to second year pro Daunte Culpepper. It turned out to be the right move, as Culpepper had a monster year, throwing for over 3,900 yards and 33 TD’s (which led the NFL), and ran for another 470 yards. The 10-6 Saints came to Minneapolis pretty evenly matched with the Vikings, and with the way Minnesota had struggled to close the season (losing three straight to lose homefield advantage), New Orleans seemed prime for an upset. But the Vikes regrouped and after a close first quarter, scored at the end of the half and early in the third quarter to take a 24-3 lead. Both Randy Moss and Cris Carter had receiving TD’s [url=http://www.thevikingsclub.com/cameron-smith-jersey/]Cameron Smith Jersey nfl draft[/url] , and the defense mostly rebounded after a late season slump. The Saints scored late in the game to make it 34-16, but after halftime the Vikes turned this game into a laugher and it never really seemed that close. I felt really good about this team after this game, thinking whatever issues they had at the end of the regular season had been figured out. The clip below is part one of three parts, I think. I’m just posting the first part, as you can navigate the rest if you want to re-watch the whole game.Vikings Latavius Murray says bring on the Eagles and their fans As much as we want to forget, we all remember the NFC Championship game last year against the Philadelphia Eagles. And while the game itself was painful to watch, the fan experience in the city of Brotherly Love wasn’t so lovely.But, as much we all are looking forward to a rematch of last years game, there is at least one person on the team who isn’t worried about the hostile environment that Philly will no doubt bring again [url=http://www.thevikingsclub.com/cameron-smith-jersey/]From China Cameron Smith Jersey[/url] , and that is Latavius Murray.Murray spoke with the Pioneer Press about welcoming the challenge of playing on the road once again against the Eagles.“I love it. I don’t want to say I love playing away more than home, but to me there’s no better feeling than everybody’s against you and cheering against you and wanting to see you fail.”While Murray is excited about this rematch he knows that the bigger picture is winning. Especially since the Vikings have been on a losing streak as of late.“For everybody that was here last year, look, for one they’re a great team. And it’s our next opportunity, so I’m excited about that most, especially coming off a loss.”The Vikings need to keep the energy of the underdog going into this Sunday. The defense allowed the Rams to have 556 yards and score five touchdowns and the rush offense is 31st with a 63.0 yards average. And that is not going to cut it playing against the defending Super Bowl Champions.While Minnesota has things they need to address hopefully the bye week can give them time to fix what is broken. A win in Philly could be the serious spark that puts them back on track and put to bed the demons of last year.

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Mayo 2019
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
29 30 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).