4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (512 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

Los precios de todas las gasolineras de España en elpreciodelagasolina.com

Frank Clark held it together through the questions

1 post
zhangzk
zhangzk

KANSAS CITY L.J. Collier Jersey , Mo. (AP) — about his checkered past, what he plans to bring to the Kansas City Chiefs and the massive new contract the star pass rusher signed with his new team.The tears finally rolled when he talked about its impact on his family.“You come from a place where, like, in life, you’re only given so many shots, or so many opportunities, to do something great for so many people,” he said, “and to finally get to a place in my life to do something great for so many generations, man, it’s awesome.”While other teams were introducing their first-round draft picks Friday, the Chiefs were unveiling their own addition. But rather than a wide-eyed, unproven rookie, Clark happens to be a four-year vet who established himself with the Seattle Seahawks as a dominant and versatile defensive end.The Chiefs acquired the 25-year-old Clark this week for a first-round pick this year and a second-round selection next year. The teams also swapped third-round picks.Kansas City finally made its first selection at No. 56 on Friday night http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-marquise-blair-jersey , when it sent a fifth-round pick to the Rams to move up five spots and select Georgia speedster Mecole Hardman.An undersized wide receiver, Hardman ran a 4.33-second 40-yard dash. Throw in his elusiveness and open-field playmaking ability, and it appeared as the Chiefs had drafted a replacement for Tyreek Hill, who is under investigation for his role in a suspected child-abuse case.The Chiefs then used the 63rd overall pick in the second round to select Juan Thornhill, a versatile defensive back from Virginia. He has the speed and ball skills of a cornerback and the ability to defend the run like a safety, making him a good match for new running mate Tyrann Mathieu.They wrapped up the second day of the draft by choosing Khalen Saunders out of Western Illinois in the third round, giving the Chiefs a massive run-stuffer in the middle of their defensive line.Meanwhile, the Chiefs gave Clark a life-changing $105.5 million, five-year deal that includes $63.5 million in guarantees — more money than he could have dreamed of while growing up homeless in the rough, gang-infested neighborhoods of south-central Los Angeles.“I come from a place, dog, where nothing was given. It was hard. It was very hard,” he said, “and to be able to affect my family D.K. Metcalf Jersey , I swear, it’s the happiest thing in my life, knowing that my family can rely on me. There was a time where I felt they couldn’t, that I wasn’t the role model I could be for my brothers, my sister. It’s awesome. It’s a blessed feeling, man.”Clark’s arrival comes at an awkward time for the Chiefs, who are reeling from Hill’s criminal investigation. The case was reopened Friday after a TV station aired audio that showed Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal, discussing injuries to their child.Clark has his own off-the-field history. He was kicked off the team at Michigan when he was charged with first-degree domestic violence and assault following an incident with his then-girlfriend. The charges were later reduced to fourth-degree persistent disorderly conduct and Clark completed a domestic violence course and paid court costs and fines.Clark has been outspoken in support of those harmed by domestic violence. He also has worked closely with the homeless community in Seattle, and said he hopes to continue that work in Kansas City.“I’ve had to learn to be a better teammate, a better person and a better man in general,” Clark said. “You have to own up to it and what you did. I affected a lot of people during that.“It’s something I have to learn and grow from, and that’s why I’m so persistent in bettering myself,” he said. “I’m a real person. I don’t have nothing to hide. That’s just me. Everyone is going to get a chance to know me. I know what they read http://www.seahawkscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-cody-barton-jersey , I know the perception people can have. The hard part is getting to know someone. Once they do that, they will understand me as a person.”The Chiefs certainly like what they see as a football player.Clark plays with a relentless motor, not only when it comes to rushing the passer but also against the run. He also has relatively little wear on his body after starting his career as a backup, and that means there’s a good chance he is only now beginning to reach his prime.“This was our plan all along. This was the guy we targeted,” Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said. “When we find someone we like, we find a way to get him. We did that with Pat Mahomes. We didn’t have a first-round pick last year and it was because we traded up to draft the league MVP.”Veach and Chiefs coach Any Reid both said they were comfortable with Clark given the franchise’s questionable history when it comes to players with character concerns.Along with Hill’s legal trouble, the organization endured a grisly murder-suicide involving linebacker Jovan Belcher and his girlfriend in 2012. Last year, they quickly released star running back Kareem Hunt when video surfaced showing him shoving and kicking a woman in an Ohio hotel hallway. PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Carson Wentz is sidelined with a back injury, but two people familiar with the situation tell The Associated Press the Eagles quarterback hasn’t been ruled out for Philadelphia’s game at the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.Both people spoke on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the team hasn’t made any definitive determination, pending further evaluation and testing.“Carson has a little bit of back soreness, a little tightness, so we’re going to rest him today, continue to evaluate him and make sure he’s good,” Eagles coach Doug Pederson said. “Sometimes he just gets a little sore Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey , a little tight. Just going to rest him today and evaluate him further.”Pederson said the problem isn’t a result of a hit or anything that happened in the last game, a 29-23 overtime loss at Dallas that dropped the defending Super Bowl champions to 6-7.“Nothing game related,” Pederson said. “He’s dealt with it, and so we’re going to continue to evaluate.”Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles would start if Wentz can’t play. Foles hasn’t taken a snap since Week 2 but is taking reps with the first team in practice.Wentz tore two ligaments in his left knee last Dec. 10 and missed the first two games this season. Foles replaced him and led Philadelphia to its first NFL title since 1960.Wentz has 3,074 yards passing, 21 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has career highs in passer rating (102.2) and completion rate (69.6 percent). Wentz finished third in the NFL MVP voting last year.He was injured a few plays before tossing his fourth TD pass of the game in a victory at the Rams last year. Foles stepped in and helped the Eagles rally from a 35-31 deficit to beat Los Angeles and clinch the NFC East title. Foles then led the Eagles to wins at the Giants and over Oakland to help the team secure the No. 1 seed in the NFC.Foles was outstanding in the NFC championship game against Minnesota and the Super Bowl against New England.He was 26 of 33 for 352 yards and three TDs in the 38-7 win over the Vikings and 28 of 43 for 373 yards, three TDs and one interception in the 41-33 victory over the Patriots.Foles is 21-12 as a starter, including playoffs, in two stints with Philadelphia. The Eagles were 1-1 in Foles’ starts this season.

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Agosto 2019
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).