4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (520 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

Ahorrar muchos euros al año viendo cuál es la gasolinera más barata en Elpreciodelagasolina.com

turn their offense around in 2019. The Tita

1 post
elaine95
elaine95

Kelly is still recovering Danny Amendola Jersey , but things could’ve been much worse had it not been for her savvy surgery team." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhitePride Of Detroita Detroit Lions communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryLionsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsFiled under:Detroit Lions NewsKelly Stafford explains how ‘dream team’ of surgeons saved her sense of hearingNew,9commentsKelly is still recovering, but things could’ve been much worse had it not been for her savvy surgery team. EDTShareTweetShareShareKelly Stafford explains how ‘dream team’ of surgeons saved her sense of hearingTim Fuller-USA TODAY SportsKelly Stafford, wife of Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford, is back at home with her husband, kids, and supportive family. While she is still very much on the road to recovery, on Tuesday morning, she shared more details about her complicated brain surgery, which could have resulted in some serious complications. “The 6 hr surgery turned to 8 Trey Flowers Jersey , then 10, then 12 hrs & he was constantly updating Matthew throughout,” Kelly wrote. “When he opened me up, he saw an ‘anomalous’ artery that is normally not there. In his 2000 cases, he had seen it ONE other time. BUT bc it was so rare, he & his team wrote a paper on it for other surgeons. Then, God sent him me & although surprised when he cut in to see the artery, he was confident & prepared.”But even with that extremely fortunate bit of luck, Kelly’s surgery did not come without its obstacles. At one point, doctors were concerned she may lose her hearing permanently Damon Harrison Jersey , but the head surgeon, Dr. Thompson of the University of Michigan hospital, eased the team through the moment and were able to save it.“There was a moment when they thought I might have lost my hearing completely,” Kelly wrote. “He made everyone & everything stop, they all sat, & waited for some time.. the audio wave returned. His patience saved my hearing, as well as my face. You read right, he PRESERVED MY HEARING!”But it wasn’t just Dr. Thompson, according to Kelly. She got a “dream team” of surgeons:“(Dr. Thompson) kept giving credit to his team which included, Dr. Telian (ENT) Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , Dr. Joseph (neuro chief resident) Dr. Welch (ENT Fellow) & Jane (Dr. Thompson’s NP),” Kelly wrote. “This team is my dream team.. like the ‘92 bulls with DR. Thompson as my MJ & Dr. Telian, my Scottie pippen.. MVP’s of their craft.”You can read Kelly’s entire Instagram post below: It’s been a week since Black Monday, and it appears the first of eight head coaching positions has finally been filled. The Green Bay Packers are reportedly zeroing in on Titans offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur as their next head coach, so much so that they’ve begun to tell other candidates that the team has made their choice, per ESPN’s Adam Schefter: LaFleur was a bit of an under-the-radar selection for the Packers, who appeared to be front-runners to grab Dolphins former head coach Adam Gase or even Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, both of whom interviewed with the team last week.But the Titans offensive coordinator is an interesting choice. He has certainly surrounded himself with some well-respected offensive minds in his past. In 2015, he joined Kyle Shanahan as Washington’s quarterbacks coach. A couple years later, he was offensive coordinator for the Los Angeles Rams for a year under Sean McVay. And this most recent season he played under Mike Vrabel as the offensive coordinator of the Titans. The Packers were very clearly looking to upgrade their offense scheme Christian Jones Jersey , seeing as 2018 was an extremely disappointing year for Green Bay. With Aaron Rodgers and a decent running game, the Packers scored just 23.5 points per game—t-14th most in the league. But don’t be so sure the Packers will immediately turn their offense around in 2019. The Titans scored just 19.4 points per game in 2018 under LaFleur, although obviously the personnel in Tennessee isn’t quite as impressive. Of course, if the Packers do indeed go with LaFleur, it means Adam Gase will still be on the market. Early reports suggested he would be the favorite to land the offensive coordinator job with the Lions, but there has since been a lot of speculation that Gase will land a head coaching job, instead. Stay tuned.

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Septiembre 2019
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).