4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (372 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

Los precios de todas las gasolineras de España en elpreciodelagasolina.com

me. After another ten d

1 post
ylq
ylq

I admit that I am a bit lazy about sports. I say that it is not an excuse for not having much interest and no day. At most, there are two factors in it, and the proportion is not estimated. There are not many sports in the two-year-old clubs, but those who are fooling around with children, if they can really get a countertop, then there is no more, just two tricks with their peers, except for table tennis, other sports, basically belong to It��s not much better than the shame, and every time I see the same age playing table tennis and playing basketball Cheap Cigarettes, the appearance of the ball on the court and the ball is always itch. I don��t know how to practice afterwards. It also put the sport on hold. Fortunately, this summer, I made up my mind to practice table tennis seriously. Every time I practiced the ball, I thought: "It doesn't matter if you practice it. It is important to sum up some sports experience. After returning to Chongqing, I also got a lot of money." It��s not too shameful to play table tennis after going to middle school.�� In this way, my determination was also carried out in an orderly manner. Just after I finished my breakfast, I found Yang Chao to accompany me on the first day of practice. I was looking for my grandmother. After all, my grandmother taught me to play badminton and table tennis. Although my grandmother is not a master, it is enough for me. It also lays a foundation for my badminton and table tennis. I asked her to practice the ball some time ago. It's just right, but when Grandma is going to catch up, I don't want to be "abused", then I can only find Yang Chao who is a few years younger than me. I will not practice with him in the later training, but the interest in pre-cultivation is also good. "Yang Jie brother, the ball is coming!" The sun is burning and the screaming is constant. It is the summer sun and the sun. On the basketball court in Datu Village, there was an intensive "squeaky" sound from time to time. I saw a group of children on the basketball court playing around the ping-pong table Marlboro Lights. The two players who were playing were one tall and one short Marlboro Cigarettes. The short one took a ball and hit the ball. The tall one was caught off guard and eventually lost one. ball. The short one said to the taller one: "You are a little advanced, but not much." "Well, I think so, let's take another look, and then go to the river to take a bath."... In a blink of an eye, the summer vacation In the past half, I practiced the ball every morning, afternoon and after dinner. The shortness of the previous one would not be Yang Chao, but Delin. Although the 14-year-old Delin was short, but he couldn't be sloppy, I barely insisted on five rounds in his hands. In the past month, I learned from Tang Long about the various methods of serving the ball. I also asked about the skills of the three service methods I used to have. I also learned a lot of practical experience and catching the ball in Delin. Precautions, barely counted as some progress, but the master like Delin is a far cry, still have to continue to "come!" A fast serve, the table tennis quickly came to my left, I quickly backhand , send the ball back. A serve made me a little overwhelmed, almost his way, could not help but let me play a 12-point spirit to deal with the next ball. I saw that Delin was not in a hurry. When he lifted his hand up, the table tennis ball was drawn. I was again a block. The ball fell along the standard parabola into the corner of Delin, just as I was glad. At the time, Delin quickly shifted his body shape, and with a strong wave, the ball slashed to the corner. I immediately used the racket to block the ball, but I couldn't catch it and even fell. "It doesn't matter, I will be able to catch it next time. After another ten days, I have made some progress in catching the ball, but not much. It will not be long before I return to Chongqing, although the progress in table tennis is not ideal. But it is also very satisfying to me. After playing table tennis with other people, the ball is estimated to be hit. I also try to practice before going back. At least I won��t have a long time to have two strokes with my peers. exercise.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes
<br/> Cigarettes Online

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Enero 2020
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
30 31 1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).