4.805 canciones, 45.355 comentarios, 575 artistas, 511 álbums, 7.840 usuarios (607 visitantes online) y 34 conciertos.

Foro de Musikazblai Euskera

¿Sabes cuál es la gasolinera más barata de tu zona? Elpreciodelagasolina.com

Seeking stability amid an uncertain future

1 post
zhangzk
zhangzk

CHARLOTTE http://www.packerscheapstore.com/dexter-williams-jersey-cheap , N.C. (AP)the Carolina Panthers signed coach Ron Rivera to a two-year contract extension on Saturday. A person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press the extension is worth $15.5 million over two seasons. The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the team didn’t release financial details of the contract. Rivera has one year remaining on his existing contract, so the new deal keeps him with the Panthers through the 2020 season. Rivera is 64-47-1 in seven seasons with the Panthers. He has guided Carolina to a Super Bowl appearance, three NFC South titles and four playoff appearances. He has twice been named The Associated Press NFL Coach of the Year. The Panthers (11-5) visit the New Orleans Saints (11-5) on Sunday in an NFC wild-card game. ”I’m very excited about it because I really like where we are as a football team,” Rivera said in a statement. ”We’ve done some really good things and we have an opportunity to do more. Things are in place and we can continue this success. We’ve had consistency of winning and we’ve gone to the playoffs four out of five years.” Rivera has been a rock for an organization in the midst of change. Panthers president Danny Morrison resigned last year and general manager Dave Gettleman was fired on the eve of training camp by team owner Jerry Richardson. Then Richardson came under investigation by the NFL for alleged sexual and racial misconduct in the workplace and announced he is selling the team after the season is over following an inflammatory report by Sports Illustrated. It’s unclear if the new owners will keep the team in Charlotte. On the field, the Panthers have been fairly consistent outside of a disappointing 6-10 season a year ago. Rivera oversaw an NFC-record 18-game regular-season winning streak that spanned the 2014 and 2015 seasons and led to Carolina’s Super Bowl appearance in 2015, which they lost 24-10 to the Denver Broncos. Carolina’s .576 winning percentage during Rivera’s tenure is seventh best in the NFL during that time. Rivera was brought to Carolina for his defensive expertise, and the Panthers put together four consecutive top-10 finishes in yards allowed from 2012-15, joining Seattle as the only teams to do so. Carolina is ranked seventh in defense this season. Its defense finished third in the NFL with 50 sacks during the regular season, and it is the only team in the NFL to not allow an individual 100-yard rusher in any game this season. The Panthers set a franchise record by going 20 consecutive games without allowing a 100-yard individual rusher, the longest active streak in the league. Carolina’s offense has finished in the top 10 in the NFL in yards rushing per game in six of the past seven seasons, including a fourth-place mark this season at 131.4 yards per game. ”This is a tremendous place with tremendous support from ownership and the people that work in the organization,” Rivera said. ”And I really appreciate the support we’ve gotten from our fans in the Carolinas. That’s a big reason why I want to continue my association with this organization.” The Panthers have developed plenty of stars under Rivera. Carolina has produced 28 Pro Bowl and 18 All-Pro selections, including four-time All-Pro linebacker Luke Kuechly and 2015 NFL MVP Cam Newton. Rivera played nine seasons with the Chicago Bears and was a member of the 1985 Super Bowl XX winning team. — ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — John Elway insists he isn’t mad at star cornerback Chris Harris Jr. for skipping Denver’s offseason program, and he reiterated that he’ll address his contract demands after this weekend’s NFL draft.“I said we’re going to talk about it Josh Allen Jersey ,” Elway stressed Tuesday. “It doesn’t mean we’re going to do it.”That didn’t sit well with Harris, who told The Associated Press in a text Tuesday night that he wants to be traded if Elway doesn’t give him an extension.“Yep, been disrespected too many times. In the media,” Harris texted several hours after Elway’s comments.It’s the first time Harris has publicly discussed a desire to leave Denver should things not work out.Harris, a perennial Pro Bowler who turns 30 in June, is due $7.8 million in 2019, the final season of a team-friendly, five-year, $42.5 million contract he signed in 2015.Elway signed two defensive backs in free agency, including Kareem Jackson to a three-year deal that averages $11 million a season.Asked why he’s waiting to address Harris’ deal, Elway said, “I don’t have time right now. I’m busy with the draft.”Elway also said at his pre-draft news conference that he’s not upset with Harris for working out on his own in Dallas while new head coach Vic Fangio installs a new defense in Denver.“It’s voluntary,” Elway said. “They’re welcome to … it’s voluntary. We appreciate all of the other guys that are here that don’t have to be here. I really appreciate them being here voluntarily and working on their game.”That was in stark contrast to his take back when wide receiver Demaryius Thomas boycotted the team’s offseason program while another new coach, Gary Kubiak, was busy installing his offense.During his pre-draft news conference in 2015, Elway said http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/jawaan-taylor-jersey-cheap , “I see absolutely zero value of him being away from here.”Thomas ended up signing a $70 million contract in July. And Elway was right, it took Thomas a while to get his wind back and his timing down with Peyton Manning that season, which ended with a win over Carolina in Super Bowl 50.Harris has 19 interceptions and 80 pass breakups in eight NFL seasons. He’s the only defensive back with multiple interceptions in each of the past seven seasons.Waiting to address his contract opens the possibility that another team could make a trade offer during the draft for the last remaining member of the “No Fly Zone” secondary.“I haven’t even thought about that, so no,” Elway said when asked if he could foresee any scenario in which he’d deal Harris. “We have not gotten there. Like I said, we’ll talk about Chris’ contract when the draft’s over and see what they’re looking for.”Elway demurred when asked about selecting a quarterback high in the draft, and he said his offseason acquisition of former Ravens QB Joe Flacco doesn’t necessarily mean he’s down on this year’s QB class.“No, we had an opportunity to add Joe, and so we thought he’d be a good fit for us,” Elway said. “We thought the price was right and so we’re happy to have Joe.”While Von Miller suggested Elway draft Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins, Flacco suggested Elway bypass QBs in the first round altogether unless he’s the understood starter and select someone who can help the Broncos win now, not down the road.“I’m glad he said that. I like that, I understand that,” Elway said. “That’s what you want from your guy that is your starting quarterback right now. You want him to have that mentality.”Elway was in a similar spot in 1992 when Dan Reeves drafted Tommy Maddux much to Elway’s chagrin.Elway said he was standing at the baggage carrousel at the old Stapleton International Airport “and we needed a wideout.”When he found out the pick was a quarterback, “I said, ‘Oh Josh Oliver Jersey , (Carl) Pickens must have been gone,'” Elway recounted. “He didn’t go until the second round.”Elway was upset.“Sure, yeah,” Elway said. “How’d that work out?”Not great for Reeves (fired) or Maddox (0-4 in two years in Denver). But just fine for Elway, who capped his Hall of Fame career as a back-to-back Super Bowl champion.Elway recently said Flacco is still in his prime at age 34, an assessment that would seem to indicate he won’t be looking for his quarterback of the future just yet.Elway did say he’ll add a fourth QB to the group of Flacco, Garrett Grayson and Kevin Hogan by training camp, however, maybe a late-round flyer or a veteran free agent, even if that means none of the four are homegrown.“I want good quarterbacks in that room, however we get them,” Elway said, “whether I draft them or trade for them or we get one on the street.”

Responder

Tienes que estar conectado para comentar en el foro.

Etiquetas

Foros

Titulares RSS

¡Participa!

Música en otros idiomas

Conciertos

Septiembre 2019
lun mar mié jue vie sáb dom
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Musikazblai Euskera, el portal más completo dedicado a la música vasca

Aquí encontrarás todo lo necesario para no perderte en el mundo de la euskal musika: letras de canciones en euskera (lengua vasca), grupos, bandas, artistas, solistas, cantantes y autores vascos, sus discos, traducciones a otros idiomas, acordes para guitarra, algunas canciones MP3, fotos, unos foros de discusión, y una comunidad de gente joven amante de la música vasca. Aunque la base de datos cuenta con varios miles de canciones vascas de todos las épocas y estilos (rock, pop, tradicional, punk, reggae, electrónica, heavy, clásica…), es posible que eches en falta algún grupo musical o canción. Puedes colaborar enviándolas tú mismo a través de las páginas de colaboración. Si te animas a sugerir nuevos grupos, bandas o solistas, recuerda que el único requisito es que algunas de sus canciones sean en lengua vasca. Más

El compromiso de Musikazblai Euskera es con el euskera y la música en euskera. En Internet hay decenas de sitios donde es posible encontrar información sobre los artistas que cantan en castellano o en inglés, pero encontrar una comunidad articulada en torno a la música de Euskal Herria y al euskera era difícil y por eso comenzamos este portal, que abarca sobre todo gente joven amante de la música de su tierra. La mayoría son vascohablantes, si bien un porcentaje significativo de las visitas son de fuera del País Vasco e incluso de fuera de Europa: vascos y vascas emigrados y otras personas interesadas en la lengua y la música del País Vasco. Como una parte de estas personas interesadas en la euskal musika no dominan el idioma existen también traducciones de muchas canciones al castellano, realizadas por los propios usuarios. Si nos visitas desde fuera y no conoces Euskadi, (también llamado País Vasco, Pays Basque, Euskal Herria o Euskalherria), se trata del pueblo vasco, situado a ambos lados de la frontera entre España y Francia en la parte occidental de los Pirineos, y cuyas principales ciudades son Bilbao, Vitoria (Gasteiz), San Sebastián (Donosti), Barakaldo, Getxo, Irún, Portugalete, Santurtzi, Basauri y Rentería. En Navarra, donde también se habla euskera, son Iruña (Pamplona), Tudela, Barañáin, Burlada (Burlata), Estella (Lizarra), Zizur, Tafalla y Atarrabia (Villaba).